Specialities and Master Scuba Diver
PADI Speciality Courses can improve the knowledge gained on your Advanced Open Water Course and expand your diving horizons. These speciality courses give you an opportunity to pursue areas of interest in more detail, giving you a greater knowledge, confidence and more diving experience in your chosen field. Five specialties, together with the Rescue Diver certification and 50 logged dives, results in a Master Scuba Diver rating – the highest non-professional PADI certification. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (two dives)
- Night – (three dives, two boat dives, one beach dive)
- Underwater Navigator – (4dives)
- Deep (4 dives)
- Search and Recovery (4 dives)
Prerequisites for Speciality Courses
The prerequisites for specialities differ depending on what you wish to do. Please contact us with your details for more information.
Prerequisites for Master Scuba Diver
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives